You can check out the previous SC and take some ideas.
I will mention the rules briefly:
- I will start by posting the first problem. If anybody solves it, he is given the ability to post a new one.
- You may post only one problem at a time.
- The Scope of questions is only computation of infinite series.
- The final answer can contain special functions of any kinds.
- Every question has a lifespan of 24 hours, then the OP has to post the full solution.
- If someone solves a problem and he has no another to post then he should indicate that.
- This time we do not have any points for an answer.