Board index General Board General Board apparently inexplicably banned

apparently inexplicably banned

Chat about anything here.

Moderator: galactus

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:35 pm
galactus User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yeah, I noticed that. they're acting mighty weird. I reckon the best thing is to avoid that site.

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm
zaidalyafey Global Moderator
Global Moderator

galactus wrote:
Yeah, I noticed that. they're acting mighty weird. I reckon the best thing is to avoid that site.

I don't agree ! , it might be the right of the admin to choose who and what to post but your right is to at least be able to see your previous work ! It might be important for you , if not then just ignore the site .
Wanna learn what we discuss , see Book

Post Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:53 am
galactus User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hey Z:

Shadow, an admin on that site, just responded. He said he has no idea why my account was deleted. It kind of like vanished.

He said he looked into it and can not find out why it is gone.

You said you asked someone and they said it was deleted per my request. May I ask who that was, specifically?.

I can tell Shadow and maybe he can find out what exactly happened.

Post Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:39 am

Sorry to hear about your ban, galactus. :(
I can't believe that they found it so easy to process a deletion request without doing due diligence... I actually would rather there be no deletions, or that any deletion must be up to the user (there is the risk of hacks, but that is more due diligence on the user's part).
There isn't any way to get it all back?

LOOOOL RV. :lol:

On the topic of bans, I've been banned at least six times on GaiaOnline.
The first was undeserved (they thought I was a bot despite my impoverished avatar there), but I totally deserved the few others. Mostly for trolling.
I also got banned on AoPS once, under the username Liebe_ist_Krieg, mostly for trolling some Young Earth Creationists at RT...
Okay, I promise I'll behave here, though!

(Yeah, this is TheChainheartMachine/Liebe_ist_Krieg from AoPS. I'm glad to see some familiar faces.)
The cold never bothered me anyway.

Previous

Return to General Board