Board index Special Functions On elliptic functions

On elliptic functions

Post your questions related to Special Functions here.

Moderator: Shobhit

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:37 am
zaidalyafey Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I am looking for good references to learn about elliptic functions , any ideas ?
Wanna learn what we discuss , see Book

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:30 am
Shobhit Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately, there are no good references available for elliptic functions online. Each book I have ever seen contains only bits and pieces of information. There is no solid reference. Here are my suggestions :

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:23 pm
Global Moderator

Thanks for the links . We always suffer to learn more about special functions . That doesn't include PolyLogarithms and Associated functions thanks to Lewin .

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:02 pm
Global Moderator

Hey Shobhit can you make small tutorials on Elliptic integrals and Hypergeoemtric functions and their properties ?

If you have time !

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:41 pm
Shobhit Site Admin
Site Admin

zaidalyafey wrote:
Hey Shobhit can you make small tutorials on Elliptic integrals and Hypergeoemtric functions and their properties ?

If you have time !

Yes, I was thinking about it. I think I will start next week. :)

Post Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:52 am

Hey zaidalyafey I am new in the forum and this is my first post. I tried to give you some link but as it was a first post so system administration denied. Do you need yet?

Post Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:59 am

If you r yet looking for elliptic functions, you can visit http://www.forgottenbooks.com/ and search the book "Lectures of Theory of Elliptic Functions" by "Harris Hancock". You can also see https://wwwx.cs.unc.edu/~snape/publicat ... tation.pdf -- best of luck.

Return to Special Functions